Day One: Data Center Fundamentals provides a thorough understanding of all the components that make up a data center solution using Juniper Networks products and networking technologies. You’ll learn how key data center principles fit together by using an example architecture that is common throughout the book, providing an easy reference point to gauge different data center solutions.
What You Will Learn by Reading This Book
- Basic principles of data center design and how they have evolved
- How different data center designs affect applications
- What overlay and underlay are, and why they are important
- How Controller and Controller-less networks can improve Layer 2 scale and operations
- How Juniper data center products fit into scalable solutions
* If you have an existing Juniper user account, you can use it to login to J-Net